One of Australia’s favourite imported sparkling wines, Henkell, is joining the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants’ (OFWM) portfolio from 13th May, 2020. Made in Wiesbaden, Henkell is an international star and best seller when it comes to exporting Sparkling wine culture. Rich in history and character, Henkell has a range of sparkling wines for every occasion. Henkell can be found globally in more than 100 countries and enjoyed whenever life’s finest moments are celebrated. Australian consumers have firmly embraced Henkell over the past years, making it the number 1 imported sparkling wine one of the top 15 sparkling wines sold in the market.
International sparkling stars, Henkell & Mionetto, join the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- Western Australian family winery, Castelli Estate joins the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- Renowned Adelaide Hills winery, Wicks Estate, joins the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- Best’s Great Western joins the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- Grant Burge’s family launch Corryton Burge and join the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- International sparkling stars, Henkell & Mionetto, join the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- Award-winning cool climate producer, Eden Road Wines, joins the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- Globally renowned Mateus Rosé joins the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- NEWS Acclaimed Mornington Peninsula Winery joins the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants Portfolio
- Four in Hand wins 2017 Great Australian Shiraz Challenge
- Acclaimed Barossa Valley winery joins the Oatley Fine Wine Merchants portfolio
“The independent retail and on-premise are key channels for Henkell & Mionetto and we are delighted to be joining the Oatley portfolio”, says Seán Shortt, Sales & Marketing Director for Henkell Freixenet Australia. “We look forward to supporting loyal clients and cultivating new customer relationships with the Oatley team”, states Shortt. “To the team at McWilliams Wines, our former partner in the market, I would like to express our gratitude for their professionalism and dedication in managing our brands over the past 25 years. I wish them all well for the future”
“We have long admired what Henkell have been able to achieve with their sparkling wines here in Australia. We feel very privileged that they have chosen us as their new distribution partner” says OFWM Chairman, Sandy Oatley. “The Henkell wines will provide us with a significant opportunity to further build on our partnerships across the independent retail channel. We also see these wines offering a point of difference in the sparkling wine list for our array of on-premise customers. The Henkell sparkling wines are a wonderful complement to our portfolio.”
Oatley Fine Wine Merchants (OFWM) is Australia’s fastest growing national distributor of Australian and International wines to the trade, specialising in the on-premise and independent retail sectors. It was established by the late Bob Oatley and family in 2006. . Orders may be placed via firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1800 OATLEY (628539).